The 10'6 SUP Air User Guide is available for downloading at the Support page.
A great option for anyone looking for a portable, compact board, the SUP AIR series features best-in-class performance thanks to their rugged 6” thick drop-stitch construction, a 15psi inflation limit and stable, efficient shapes. The boards pack neatly into the included oversize backpack, easily fitting in the trunk of a car or boat locker. All SUP AIR boards inflate quickly and easily using the included high-pressure pump and pressure gauge. All SUP AIR boards feature : nose, tail and center carry handles, ¾ length diamond groove traction pad, elastic deck-rigging, D-Ring for leash attachment, US Box compatible center fin, side fins
Paddle adjustable 170-210cm, Leash
• High pressure spring valve for quick and easy inflation and deflation
• Large EVA diamond grooved foot pad providing grip and comfort • Soft carry handle
• Integrated side fins with removable center fin
• Stainless steel D-rings for tying to boats, docks, etc
• Bungee tie-down system
• Large, comfortable heavy duty backpack with extra room for gear storage.
• High pressure pump w/ gauge
• Repair Kit